Monday 5 January 2015

BA BOOM! Welcome to the internet Fledgling Studio! (Video and Etsy Shop)

 BIG ANNOUNCMENT!

 
I now have a youtube channel AND an Etsy shop!
 
 
"Wow, you must have worked hard to get that all up and running! How fabulous!"
 
Yes, I have! Thanks for noticing kind stranger, I am so happy it is all on the internet and official now. This is the beginning of a very exciting new chapter!

This is the first proper outing and display of Fledgling Studio, my beautiful little one man band of a studio based out of my bedroom-studio. Expansion is expected with time.
 
My wonderful friend Matthew Beckett from the production company Crazy Strangers (Their facebook page here) came and filmed me in Fledgling Studio whilst I was making a small run of Monsieur le Fox.
Archie being ever the nosy kitten came and got involved, adding his own injection of cuteness to the video. His involvement in the video is an accurate representation of how on a daily basis he gets in the way of the printmaking process and highlights his general role as secretary and CEO of Fledgling Studio.
 
No print leaves without his close inspection:
 
 
All approved this time...
 
Also I am now selling on the internet! This is the Etsy shop for Fledgling Studio:
 
 
This has taken a lot of work and for this I must give props to the fantabulous Emma Bevis for taking all the photographs for the shop. You should check out Emma's website.
 
A big thank you to everyone who has helped me get to this point. Go and have a look at all the super exciting links in this post!
 
Love and Fishes,
Victoria
X
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment