Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy New Year from Fledgling Studio

Happy New Year!
 
2014 has been a pretty tremendous year, the end of an era with my graduation and the beginning of my life as a post graduate wanderer (for now) and the birth of Fledgling Studio.
To finish off the exciting year I was lucky enough to hold a stall at the Winter Arts Market in St George's Hall in Liverpool.
 
 

 
This was one of my favourite events to date and definitely the busiest one I have seen! I met quite a few lovely people over the weekend, some lovely print buyers, some old stall holding comrades and a few new print making friends.
 (There may be some shiny new collaborations planned for 2015... maybie...shh... it's a secret for now)
That reminds me...
In the next couple of days there will be a mini firework of new and exciting announcements from Fledgling Studio so keep your eyeballs over here!
 
But, for now Happy New Year from  Archie, Sam and I who all had a really good Christmas full of tinsel and wrapping paper.
 
 

 
Love and Fishes,
Victoria
X

No comments:

Post a Comment