Thursday 4 December 2014

Chick chick chick chick chicken lay a little egg for me.

My next door neighbour has some pretty crazy chickens.
 I can see them printing table in my room just clucking around and scratching.
It's also fun watching them chase each other around the garden.
My next door neighbour gives us eggs from them which are sometimes blue!
My Grandma is wary of them but I think they are delicious.
 
All aboard for dippy eggs and soldiers! Toot Toot!
 
 
 


 These are the print manifestations of the winged beauties:



 
I had to throw a cockerel into the set for good measure.
He is rather dashing.
 
These are A3 screen prints but I am also having a card set of the chickens made with some group arrangements .
It's going to be super fun and very chicken-y!
 
Love and Fishes,
Victoria
X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment