Wednesday 3 December 2014

Crazy cat lady brings up her next generation of children (and then makes prints of them)

 
Well... I now have a baby cat as my new best friend and this situation is definitely blog post worthy.
May I introduce you to Archie
(or Archibald Montgomery
- if he has climbed to the top of the curtains and needs shouting at.)
 
 
 
He is a shoulder cat and he likes to play fetch. Therefore he is a cat parrot dog hybrid. My golden retriever doesn't even retrieve but Archie loves it!
 
 
We got Archie and his beautiful Mum Nala from a rescue charity called the cats protection league. I'm very happy that they are able to be in a loving and safe home with us. 
 
 
Archie is an adventurous little beastie and he is now much bigger than this, he definitely doesn't fit on to of his scratching post any more but he just keeps getting braver and climbing taller things.
 
The face of cuteness in pictures:
 
 
 
 
 
He is my little ball of ice cream and I love him.
 
Therefore I have decided to make some prints of him:
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm selling these prints at the Winter Arts Market soon where these will be premiering.
 

It's all tremendously cute and exciting.
 
 
I hope to see you all there!
Love and Fishes,
Victoria
X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment