Friday 5 December 2014

The beauty of the Olivetti

Once upon a time I went to Venice...
It was an absolutely delightful trip and has now faded into golden memory.
 
However, one thing that I kept in my mind from the trip was a small exhibition of Olivetti typewriters and similar kind of machines.
 
They are such a beautiful slice of design and order and colour.
 
Looking at the machines makes me feel like I should live in a world where I own one and whilst having an espresso on my fabulous balcony I write some sort of world changing novel in which I express all my creative talent whilst wearing a beautifully draped silk kimono.
 
 

 
Based on this wonderful world in my head surrounding these Olivettis I made some screen prints.



 
These are going to be cards, A3 and A2 prints and notebooks.
 
Enjoy my world of the Olivetti.
I love it darling!
 
Love and Fishes,
Victoria
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment